I am open to accepting free physical book & ebook copies of people’s books for review in exchange for honest reviews.
For requests: I may or may not accept your request based on the type of book and my availability, but you should certainly message me if interested. Sometimes it may take me longer to get to/through it, because of my college schedule so please be patient. I prefer ebook copies, but I will accept physical copies. Submit Requests Here.
By submitting a request you accept, acknowledge, and understand:
- That I will review ARC’s/ARE’s in a timely fashion, by either submitting the review a week before the publication, on the publication or up to a week after the publiction based on my schedule. I will always aim for earlier than later. In the past, I have generally posted reviews by the publication date.
- If you have a specific time frame for when my review should be posted, please let me know beforehand so I can take that into consideration before I accept your request. Otherwise, I will follow the previously stated policy.
- My reviews are posted to Goodreads and my blog. If you would like me to cross-post to Amazon or Barnes & Noble as well, please let me know. I tend to put a shorter, simpler version of my review on Goodreads, but go in depth in my full-length blog review. I also post links to my reviews on twitter.
- My reviews will always be honest but fair. I will speak my mind about what I really think, but I will not tear your book down. In general, I will give suggestions for how the book could have been improved or made my reading experience better.
- If I post my review to another site (or even just my blog here), please do not ask me to take it down if it is negative. It is my right as a reader and reviewer to post my honest opinion of a book.
Here are some things I enjoy or find interesting in books:
- Genres: Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror, Young Adult, Adult, Romance, Dystopian, Historial
- Settings: Schools, castles, institutions
- Elements: Magic, steampunk, psychic abilities, sibling relationships (strong/dysfunctional), competitions/games, secret/rival organizations
- Themes: Rebellion, revenge/war, strong female characters, fairytales/retellings
- Supernatural beings: Werewolves, vampires, elves, fairies, angels, demons, mermaids, dragons, shapeshifters
- Occupations: Assassins, royalty, students/trainees, pirates, hunters, guardians/protectors
And here are some of my favorite authors for reference:
- J.K. Rowling
- Nancy Holder
- Debbie Viguie
- Holly Black
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Sarah J. Maas
- Christopher Paolini
- L.J. Smith
- Cinda Williams Chima
- Kiersten White
- Ellen Hopkins
- Rachel Caine
- Jenna Black
- Melissa Marr
- Chloe Neill
- Suzanne Collins
- Danielle Paige
- Veronica Roth
- Chloe Neill