I got my first Uppercase Book Box!
Books I Need to Read:
- Siren’s Lure / ARC, March 27th
- Nyxia Unleashed / ARC, July 17th
- Like Never and Always / ARC, July 17th
- #MurderTrending / ARC, August 7th
- Stygian / ARC, August 8th
- Wildcard / ARC, September 18th
- Children of the Bloodlands / ARC, September 25th
- War of the Wilted / ARC, October 1st
- Star-Crossed / ARC, October 2nd
- Beneath the Citadel / October 9th
- The Darkest Star / ARC, October 30th
- Fury / ARC, October 30th
- Scion of the Fox
- Rebel’s Blade
- Crown’s Shield
- The Dream Thieves / Current Reads
- The Diviners / Group Read
- The Darkest Part of the Forest / Group Read
Reviews I Need to Write:
- Such a Secret Place
- The White Rose
- Undead Girl Gang
- Beautiful Creatures
- Red Queen
- Reaper at the Gates
- The Towering Sky
Well, I did a lot better with reading this past week. I finished A Reaper at the Gates–and it totally blew my mind. Seriously, it was just such a great read and it got me in the best mood. I felt way more motivated and made progress on the other books I’ve been reading on and off for a while now. I’m now a third of the way through Nyxia: Unleased and The Dream Thieves. I also finished Aaru: Halls of Hel early last week. It was such a blast reading it! I actually just got the review finished up a couple minutes ago so you can go check out the review here.
Aside from that, it’s been just a bunch of book mail. I’ve gotten some books from Book Outlet and then Thriftbooks. And I can’t forget that I got my first Uppercase Box. I love the packaging. The little bag that it comes in is so cute! Plus, I can totally use it for other stuff. You can check out the picture up top to see what I’m talking about. Even though it comes with less than traditional book boxes it’s still really great. It’s cheaper than traditional boxes and it still comes with a book and some cute items so it’s worth it to me.
I think I’m making some progress on cutting this giant reading list down! Kind of. I’m really driven by the fact that I’m impossibly behind on my Goodreads Reading Challenge but I still really want to complete it. I have two days off next week so I’m hoping that I’ll get to finish another book or two next week.
Anyways, that’s my update for you guys. I hope you all have a great reading week and I’ll post again soon (probably with my review for A Reaper at the Gates because omg that ending)!