Hey guys! Sorry for not having an update yesterday, If you don’t follow me on Instagram: my power went out yesterday for a while so I didn’t really have time to do it at the end of the night like I usually do. Anyways, moving on!
I was tagged by the awesome Vikki @TheMundaneTeenageLife for the Mystery Blogger award~! Thank you so much for the nomination! If you haven’t already, go visit her blog, it’s great!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well i.e. Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I own something close to like 700+ books. Yes, it’s crazy. Most of them are stacked around my room where they’re out of the way. This is the main reason I keep telling myself I need to read more and buy less haha! And this is not even counting the ebooks I buy xD Pretty much 70% of the time someone mentions a book on their TBR I feel like I already own it in some form, I just haven’t read it. My perfect future would involve having a place where I can actually put all these on bookshelves.
- I recently started watching the new Cardcaptor Sakura anime with my friend! That show was my childhood ❤ I own the manga and I crack it open from time to time. Super excited to see where the series goes!
- I can solve the Rubik’s Cube in 2-5 minutes. I learned the solution online when I was 11.
Are there any books that you had no intention of reading, but ended up reading anyways? How did it turn out?
Took me a while to think of one, but I guess Dracula. I have never really been interested in reading “classics”, but I loved vampires so I wanted to give it a try. I actually really enjoyed most of it! I read about half and then it got a little slow so I put it down, but I definitely want to go back to it.
Which was one of the scariest moments of your life?
Hands down the time some person the police were chasing got shot outside our house. It was freaking scary to just hear the choppers and the warning one minute (usually nothing comes of it) and then a couple minutes later hear someone running around outside and hear them break your outdoor light. Police telling everyone to stay inside, stay low. Gunshots. Now I get really paranoid on those rare occasions those warnings come up.
Who or what is the greatest sources of happiness in your life.
Music! I love listening to music whenever I can. When I was little all I ever wanted to do was learn how to play guitar or piano. I bought one of those piano books and watched youtube videos to teach myself some basics. Eventually went on to take lessons for a couple months and then took it in college. Also took guitar in high school and college ❤ I just love music even if I’m not amazing at playing it’s fun.
Which was your favorite book/series growing up?
I didn’t really read too many series growing up so I think I’d have to go with Harry Potter. I fell in love with it right away and bought all the books. I watched all the movies and then a couple years ago I went out and bought them all.
And for my slightly weird question – if you had to befriend any one character from Children’s fiction books or shows (e.g. Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Spongebob Squarepants etc) who would you befriend and why?
Going back to my 3 facts: I would befriend Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura ❤ I think it’d be fun being her friend and seeing her use the magic of the cards. There would never be a dull moment!
I nominate these awesome people! Don’t feel pressured to do the tag, I know sometimes people get pretty busy. Go check out these blogs though if you don’t already follow them ❤
- Describe your favorite book/series with a song (link it so we can hear!)
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice-cream?
- Tell us about a hobby of yours (besides reading) or one you’d like to take.
- What’s something that’s been on your wishlist for a while (book or other item)?
- And here’s my weird, random question: if you could pick two writers to write a book together, who would you team up and why?
I’ll post again soon with more reviews and updates! Have a lovely week everyone!