Hey everyone! I posting this super late because I suck lol. I got nominated right around the time I started my job so I saw this but didn’t have time to post that day. Then I just kinda kept forgetting to until recently when I went through my bookmarks and realized I never posted for this. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO BUSY AND FORGETFUL!
Now, let’s get back to this. First of all, many thanks to Olga @ Olga’s Oddish Obsessions for nominating me for my third Sunshine Blogger Award ❤ It means a lot!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. Do you consider yourself an expert when it comes to blog design?
Not really. I did spend a lot of time creating my headers for different types of posts, and I took my time picking out fonts and colors. I think it looks good but I wouldn’t say I’m an expert.
2. You’re allowed to choose a superpower! What would it be?
Either enhanced intuition like Fia in Mind Games by Kiersten White or adoptive muscle memory like Monica Dawson from Heroes.
3. What ARC would you like to receive right at this very moment?
Definitely The Cruel Prince by Holly Black because I am a huge fan of her writing! ❤
4. If you had to pick, would you be a writer or publisher?
Writer! I really enjoy writing and I’m pretty good at it.
5. Hmm… let’s go for a self-confidence question. What do you love most about yourself?
I love my ability to be creative. I’m an artist, so I do a lot of drawing. I especially like being able to create and design outfits for my characters that are unique and interesting.
6. If you could go on a road trip with a fictional character, who would it be?
Either Jace or Magnus from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare because either one would make it crazy awesome and funny. I would never be bored!
7. Who is your favorite OTP? (Including movies.)
Buffy and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
8. What book adaptation would you like to see happen?
UGH. My first instinct is to say a GOOD Mortal Instruments TV Show/Movie. But since that ship has sunk a few times already … Hmm… I’m caught between so many choices so I’m just gonna list my top three: The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine, The Great Library series by Rachel Caine, or Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett.
9. Consider this: You got the opportunity to be in the book film or tv show you described in the last question. Which role would you fit best?
Fffff um… I’ll go in the same order I listed them so: 1) Probably Claire Danvers because I’m kinda shy and also really into reading/school/studying. 2) I think I could pull off Morgan. 3) Hmm… I’m terrified of heights so I don’t think I’d make a good Kamzin. I’ll be Ragtooth xD
10. Are you a fast reader or do you like to take your time?
Um… I guess I’m kinda fast. I usually start out kinda slow until I start to like the characters/story more and then I’m pretty quick to read through the rest.
11. Have you ever thought of shutting down your blog due to problems like time management and such
- @Books and Readers
- @Bookish Things and Tea
- @Inked in Pages
- @Book Nerd Reads
- @Confessions of a Serial Reader
- @Mel To The Any
- @The Book Cycle
- @Howling Libraries
- @Book Bum
- @BrizzleLass Books
- @Nerd Narration
- Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
- What book really got you into reading?
- Because schools always have assigned readings: What was your favorite assigned reading?
- What book/series would you want to see turned into a movie/TV show?
- What are some books you don’t talk about often that you really love?
- If you could change the ending to any book, what book would it be, and what would happen in your new ending?
- Pick two characters, from different books. Now, throw them into a fairytale. How crazy would it get?
- Coffee, tea, or smoothies?
- About how many unread books do you own?
- What has been your favorite 2017 release so far?
- What 2018 book are you looking forward to the most so far?