First of all, many thanks to Lily @ Cheeky Booky for nominating me for this award c:
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
What fictional world would you like to live in?
I think most people would say Harry Potter, which would be totally amazing because of all the magic, magical creatures, and Hogwarts. Although, living in the world of The Mortal Instruments would be awesome as well. I think I would really dig being a Shadowhunter.
What is your favorite OTP?
Ooh, there’s a couple that are probably all tied for me: Buffy and Angel (Buffy The Vampire Slayer), Ichigo and Kish (Tokyo Mew Mew), and Sakura and Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura). Each of these gives me so many feels.
What book makes you cry the most?
That’s hard to say because I don’t really cry for most books, haha. I also don’t reread books really so if I cried it’d only be once. Hmm, well, I guess since I only ever reread manga that I’d have to go with Tokyo Mew Mew (when a certain character dies). Lame, I know. Although if I had to pick a book, book that could make me cry every time I’d guess that it’d be Bridge to Terabithia.
- Solomon @ The Bookish King
- Lia @ Lost in a Story
- Zuky @ Book Bum
- @ Grill Power
- @ Nerd Narration
- Cassie @ Rants and Raves of a Bibliophile
- @ Teacher of YA
- Sarah @ The Clever Reader
- Do you like adult coloring books?
- What’s a book or show from your childhood that you still love to this day?
- Do you have any pets? Or, if you could have any pet, what would it be?