Yay, my second Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much Kawther @TheVillainLibrary for the nomination! Let’s get to it!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What is your ideal vacation?
Being somewhere cool for a change, maybe near the ocean/beach and having a couple books with me so I can just sit outside and read in a cool breeze. I’m introverted so my idea of a vacation is peace and quiet, haha. My answer is definitely influenced by the fact that I feel like I’m currently being cooked over here.
2. What do you love about yourself?
I love how creative I can be and my talent for drawing. My parents can’t even draw stick figures so they always jokingly ask where I got it from.
3.What do wish you could change about yourself?
Height! I would kill to be taller! Haha, I’m so tired of all the short jokes!
4. What book are you reading now?
I’m reading two books: Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, and The Waking Land by Callie Bates!
5. What keeps you blogging?
My love for reading and writing! I’ve loved writing ever since I was young. I used to (and still do) write stories and create characters. I just really have fun sharing my thoughts with others. I don’t have too many book buddies in real life so this is my way of getting all my book feels out.
6. Who’s your favorite book Villain?
Ooooh, that’s a tough one. Um… probably between Peter from Lost Boy by Christina Henry and President Coin & President Snow both from The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.
7. Do you have pets?
Oh god yes. So I’m currently preparing for my long life as a crazy cat lady because we have 6 cats. In our defense: one of our cats had kittens (forever ago) and we tried to find new homes for them, but when we couldn’t they just kinda stayed (plus, they grew on us).
8. What’s a must read book you would recommend for me?
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine or And I Darken by Kiersten White. Both amazing!
9. What hair color would you like to have?
Probably a deep purple going into a bright blue.
10. What is your favourite season?
In California? WINTER. Because I’m not dying 24/7 haha. Although Spring is kinda nice too.
11. What book character have you fallen in love with?
- Lourdes @Lo’sLow-DownOnBooks
- Marija @InsideMyLibraryMind
- Danielle @LifeOfALiteraryNerd
- Shanayah @TheScarletBookeeper
- Lilly @LairOfBooks
- Jenn, Caitlynn, and Eden @ThriceRead
- Heather @TheSassyBookGeek
- Eliza @DuskAngelReads
- Kate @ReadingThroughInfinity
I’m also tagging everyone else who reads this post and wants to do it!
- What was your first post or book review?
- What are some of your hobbies (besides reading)?
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
- If you could only watch one TV Show/Movie for the rest of the year, what would it be?
- If you could have/buy/get any three books right now, what would they be?
- What is your favorite mythical creature?
- If you could save any character from a book from dying, who would you save?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
- What’s your favorite junk food/snack?
- Do you have a favorite blogger we should all check out?
- What is a book you would not recommend? Worst book ever, and you should stay away.